Our preschool gymnastics program is designed for children 18 months to 5 years old. We focus on teaching the fundamentals of gymnastics including balance, strength, and coordination, as well as important skills for kindergarten prep such as social skills, following directions, and taking turns. Our preschool gymnasts participate on 6 different events (3 per week) includig vault, bars, beam, floor, rings, and trampoline. Boys and girls are grouped together by their age as of September 1st.
- Mommy & Me – 18 months +
- Tiny Stars – 2 year olds
- Gym Kids – 3 year olds
- Kinder Kids – 4 year olds
- Power Kids – 5 year olds
45 minute classes (6 to 1 ratio)
- Special Needs
30 minute classes
Once a week: $90/ per 6 week session
Twice a week: $157.50/ per 6 week session
- A registration fee of $15.00 (1st child) and $5.00 for each additional child is due at time of registration.
- Additional family members will receive a 10% discount off their tuition.
- Make-ups may be scheduled when space is available but may not be carried over to next summer/school year session.
- No refunds of tuition for missed classes.
- 30 day cancellation policy.