Our dance program is designed for children 3 years to 18 years old. We focus on teaching the fundamentals of dance including motions, jumps, turns, flexibility and technique. Our preschool dance classes are ages 3-7 years old and focus on balance, agility, strength, and listening in a group environment. Our recreational dance classes are ages 6-18 years old and work every element of the preschool program as well as specialized training in the specific areas of dance skills.
60 minute classes (15 to 1 ratio)
Ballet- Your child will learn the art of Ballet including: Steps, Body Formations, Skills, Technique, Terminology, and Etiquette.
Stretch – Your child will learn correct stretching techniques to enhance skills.
Tap – Your child will learn to perform with shoes that create rhythmical tapping sounds.
Hip Hop- Your child will learn a style of street dancing including: break, popping, locking, and gliding.
Leaps/Turns- Your child will learn the correct technique for all leaps and turns dance skills.
Princess Class- Your child will learn how to act just like a Disney princess.
- A registration fee of $15.00 (1st child) and $5.00 for each additional child is due at time of registration.
- Additional family members will receive a 10% discount off their tuition.
- Make-ups may be scheduled when space is available but may not be carried over to next summer/school year session.
- No refunds of tuition for missed classes.
- 30 day cancellation policy.