60 minute classes (9 to 1 ratio)
- Cheer Technique – Your child will learn jumps, motions, stunts, and tumbling
- Beg. Tumble – Your child will learn the proper technique for beginner tumbling including round-offs, back walkovers and front walkovers.
- Intermediate Tumble – This class is for students who have mastered beginning tumbling skills and are working on backhandsprings and roundoff backhandsprings.
- Advanced Tumble– This class is for students who have mastered intermediate tumbling skills and are working front tucks and back tucks.
Once a week: $97.50/per 6 week session
Twice a week: $165/per 6 week session
90 minute classes
- FUN-damental Cheer – This class great for those who want to have the experience of a competitive team with minimal commitment and cost. Students will learn a routine consisting of jumps, dance, tumbling, and stunting and will perform at two different competitions in the Spring semester.
Once a week: $120/per month
- A registration fee of $15.00 (1st child) and $5.00 for each additional child is due at time of registration.
- Additional family members will receive a 10% discount off their tuition.
- Make-ups may be scheduled when space is available but may not be carried over to next summer/school year session.
- No refunds of tuition for missed classes.
- 30 day cancellation policy.